Russian Birch Plywood
Russian Birch plywood is an exceptional quality of plywood used both in construction and furniture industries.
- Thickness: 4-40mm
- Dimensions: 2440 x 1220, 2500 x 1250, 1500 x 3000 mm
- Film: Brown Dynea film 120g/m2 (240g/m2 is also available upon request)
- Glue: WBP exterior and MR Interior
- Raw Birch plywood is also available
Scaffolding & Formwork
For renting or buying, whatever your project requires we can assist you. We offer new and second hand material for all projects/jobs.
Contact us for our expert advise and let us help you with the best solutions available!
The yellow panel is a 3-ply panel, their structural features, are the best solution on today’s market in terms of three ply concrete formwork panels.
- Thickness: 21 & 27mm
- Dimensions: 1500 x 500, 2000 x 500, 2500 x 500, 3000 x 500mm
Chinese film faced plywood and Anti slip
- Thickness: 10mm, 15mm and 20mm
- Dimensions: 2440 x 1220mm
- Glue: WBP exterior
- Raw plywood
- Type: Okoume
- Thickness: 4mm
- Dimensions: 2440 x 1220mm
- Grade: Furniture grade
- Glue: Interior
From props and systems to spacers and nails.
Oriented Strand Board is a widely used, versatile structural wood panel. Manufactured from waterproof heat-cured adhesives and rectangularly shaped wood strands that are arranged in cross-oriented layers, OSB is an engineered wood panel that shares many of the strength and performance characteristics of plywood.
- Thicknesses: 9-18mm (other thickness available upon request)
- Dimensions: 2500 x 1250 and 2440 x 1220 mm.
- Grade: OSB 2
- Edging: Standard straight edge & tongue and grove
Raw & Laminated Chipboard P3
It is constituted by wooden particles in different particle-size pressed with low content of formaldehyde resins. It’ s available in E1 or
P3 formaldehyde class.
The raw particleboard is right for the production of melamine face chipboard with impregnated papers and for
veneering (with wood, finish and PVC). It’s certied FSC 100% post-consumer recycled wooden material.
- Technical Class P3.
- Thickness: 6 - 50 mm
- Width: 186 - 207 - 220 cm
- Length: 280 - 425 - 560 cm
FRP Panels for transport
FRP panels are used in building closed and insulated trailer bodies, caravans, commercial vehicle bodies, bus and railway car interiors.
Our FRP Panels comply with ultimate quality, safety and health standards of the world.
- low thermal conductivity,
- HACCP ve ATP-C compliance,
- high resistance to chemicals and UV,
- anticorrosive structure,
- high heat and fire resistance.
Thinkness: 0.7 mm. - 5 mm. upon request
Width: 1,200 mm. - 3,200 mm. upon request
Cement Particle Board
Cement particle boards are solid plates having smooth and hard surface used in «dry assembly» technology. Cement bonded particle boards are suitable for both internal and external applications such as wall partitions, floors, ceilings, general lining and acoustics. CP boards are easy to fix and are sound insulating, water resistant, impact resistant, frost resistant and moisture resistant. They can also be decorated. All the boards have different characteristics and strengths to meet specification requirements.
- Thickness: 10 - 36mm
- Length: 2700 x 1250 & 3200 x 1250mm
Cut To Size
Does your project(s) always require a specific dimension? Are your boards being damaged by regular cutting on the site? How much time does it require to cut on site? Our German cut to size machine offers precision cutting with minimal damage to the boards saving you time and reducing wastage.